The desire to be weak does not lead women and men to the ultimate goal. Many say they simply do not have the motivation to lose weight and that loved ones accept them as such. Others simply do not know where to draw this motivation and how to force themselves to lose weight on a psychological level. In the article, we will analyze the main motivation options that help maintain normal weight.
Motivation techniques in the initial stage
The hardest thing for an overweight person is to start losing weight. Motivation for weight loss will always be lacking if a person does not want it. You do not have to look for an incentive to lose weight in someone else, you first have to understand yourself and understand what it is for.
The simple desire to "lose weight by summer" ends in failure for most people who lose weight. The diet lasts for several weeks and is followed by heavy and prolonged pleasures, which only make the situation worse. In fact, the motivation for exercise and sports, which allows you to develop the will to lose weight, lies in a deeper understanding.
There are several options for strong motivation to lose weight, which are worth knowing in more detail:
- I will be able to wear beautiful clothes and attract the eyes of others;
- I will no longer have health problems;
- I will be able to give birth to a healthy baby;
- I will not be ashamed on the beach;
- I will become younger;
- Get rid of the problem of overeating easily;
- My relatives and loved ones will not be ashamed of me.
The incentive to lose weight should be specific, it should be clearly emphasized and clearly understood. Only with a personal desire to completely change into pride in yourself and the envy of enemies can you achieve the desired results and remove the stigma of a stupid person from yourself.
Effective motivation for weight loss
The urge to lose weight is something that many overweight individuals lack. First of all, it is important to want drastic changes and only then gradually approach the plan. If a person is constantly unhappy with himself, wants to lose weight, but has no willpower and motivation, it is worth finding them. We will analyze effective options for motivating to lose weight, which will help overweight people to believe in themselves.
Many do not know how to motivate themselves to lose weight, what to do to not lose weight again in 1-2 weeks. To begin, it is important to plan everything correctly, because it is not enough to have an incentive to lose weight in the form of the words: "I want", it is worth approaching the process more globally.
Building weight loss plans is the first step you need to pay attention to. To do this, it is desirable to design a clear action plan for yourself, which will include:
- Changing eating habits;
- Optimal program of activity and training;
- Viewing motivational programs or photos;
- Presentation of your final result.
Planning is designed logically, adequately assessing one's abilities and strengths. It is best to set a goal to lose 3-8 kg in a month by changing your diet, reducing calories and exercising 2-3 times a week. The first month will be the hardest, but once the weight loss is noticed minimal results and changes in the figure, the motivation will come by itself, forcing you to fight for your beauty and harmony with greater intensity.
It is also important to motivate yourself to lose weight with the help of self-confidence. If a person who is losing weight can not love himself, is not confident in his strengths and abilities, it will be extremely difficult to lose weight. It is important every day, every morning, waking up, to tell yourself that the extra pounds will go away quickly if you exercise regularly, eat properly and forget about sweets. The main thing is to believe in yourself, to inspire yourself with a good result, which over time will surely be achieved.
To understand what changes occur in the body in a week or a month, it is necessary to check them. For this, there is a so-called achievement diary, which involves keeping a record of volume and weight.
The diary is kept from the first day, introducing in it the initial indicators of volumes and body weight. Then, every Sunday at the end of the work week, re-weigh and do the volume measurements, writing them down in a separate column, comparing the results. Nothing motivates a person like seeing personal results and positive changes in the figure. Keeping a diary is especially indicated for those who lose weight, whose weight goes beyond 20-30 kg of excess weight. In this case, the result is judged only by the reduction of volumes during the measurements and the reduction of the weight during the weighing. At first, a visual vision of oneself in the mirror may not speak to any change, suppressing the spirit of weight loss.
These motivation methods will allow you to achieve a good result much faster, monitor your changes visually, taking new forms every week. This is the biggest motivation and motivation to lose weight.
Motivation for fast weight loss
A beautiful body is not only an object of admiration, but also human health. If weight loss is extremely difficult, a person constantly stops halfway, eating his problems and worries with pounds of dessert and fat, you should be familiar with the main motivation options that will lead to rapid weight loss.
- Strengthening health. Health is the most important thing for every person, so it is the first in motivation for fast weight loss. Having problems in the work of the heart or respiratory system, a person faces the risk of getting serious diseases that require long-term treatment. Faced with such a situation, many are ready to follow any diet and physical activity to lose excess pounds and put all the necessary processes in the body.
- Increasing self-esteem. Some overweight people have extremely low self-esteem, which does not allow them to feel safe in society and protect their rights. When there are many beautiful and slim girls around, you want to look exactly the same, to have beautiful and slim legs, toned backs, which only increase self-esteem and do not question any action.
- Blog about weight loss. If there is no motivation and it is not possible to force yourself to achieve a good result, you can start blogging, starting with the smallest thing - doing activities at home. There will definitely be many like-minded people who will support, and after that - motivated by the result. A block is a certain duty and responsibility to the people who look at it and watch it, so no one will give up here halfway.
- the system of rewards and punishments. Diet and sports - this does not mean for life and in a strict regime. Make sure you take days off from everything, allowing you to enjoy delicious cookies, a small piece of cake or just watch TV, taking a break from the hall. But, there is a main rule: such indulgences should be done no more than once in 2-3 weeks, otherwise there will simply be no shifts in the weight loss process.
These tips will allow you to lose excess pounds quickly, approaching the weight loss process responsibly. It is very important to set a goal for yourself, to be motivated by a good result, to look at the pictures that motivate you to lose weight and to achieve successful results.
Strong motivation for weight loss
Many people who are overweight in the past had slender and beautiful shapes, which over time turned into a large chunk of fat. If there is no motivation and no motivation photos of beautiful sporty girls or boys, you have to approach the process from the hard side. This motivation includes the following:
- You should take your old clothes, which are a few sizes smaller than the current ones, and try to wear them yourself. Having discovered that jeans or skirts are not worn above knee length, the man feels complete disgust for himself, respectively, is motivated to correct this situation as soon as possible. Such fierce motivation is suitable only for strong personalities who, to the extent of certain circumstances, have initiated their appearance. People with poor psychology should not use this method because it could break them down even more, delaying the weight loss process even for a long time.
- For a strong motivation to lose weight, you can still fall in love. When a person has "butterflies" inside, he is inspired by his lover and is ready for any experiment with his body and his inner state. Love is a strong motive that allows you to treat your body more carefully and rigorously, trying to achieve a good result in weight loss by any means.
In practice, it has been proven that it is precisely such difficult methods that are most effective and efficient for weight loss, because they do not have time to think, force you to act here and now.
Motivational tips from psychologists
How to find motivation to lose weight? Psychologists say that all motivation is inherent in the subconscious, and if it is not disturbed, it will be extremely difficult to achieve the desired effect. There are basic tips from psychologists that allow you to see the motivation and with its help to start effective weight loss until the desired result is achieved. The rules of motivation are as follows:
- You need to set reasonable goals. If there are 5-10 or more extra pounds, it will be extremely difficult to get rid of them in a week or a month, and in some cases it is completely impossible. You do not need to set yourself such a goal, but, without achieving it, you get psychological trauma and again face overload. It is important to set realistic goals for yourself and understand that the body is a complex mechanism, and if in the first week it allows you to lose 3-4 kg, then the next week there may be no weight loss at all, and this is anormal process.
- Make the workout enjoyable. Even if sports take place at home, you should try to make them beautiful and stylish. To do this, it is important to buy a nice and comfortable uniform for the classes that you yourself will like. In no case should you practice with house clothes, even worse, with pajamas! This is doomed to fail immediately. Having at your disposal a beautiful and comfortable suit, you will want to wear it as soon as possible and start exercising, seeing your reflection in the mirror. It just increases the desire to train.
- Celebrate your weight loss victories! No, we are not talking about the fact that after losing pounds, you can certainly buy a cake and eat them. The issue is quite different. Losing excess pounds, a person loses volume, respectively, needs a new wardrobe. After every global result in weight loss, you need to buy yourself beautiful clothes that will motivate you even more for your next purchases. You can celebrate your victories in losing weight in any way, for example, go for a long-awaited massage, manicure, solarium, etc.
- There is no need to be an unnecessary seeker towards yourself, scolding for every extra pound. You need to have a positive psychological attitude towards exercise, which will allow you to engage more actively and favorably, taking only pleasure from it.
Psychologists say that following a diet, exercise and other means to lose weight is a very serious step for an overweight person, so it is important to prepare yourself mentally for this in advance. Only such an attitude will allow you not to get out of workouts, not to allow yourself to eat a plate of Olivier or other salad with mayonnaise for the holiday. First you need to understand yourself and prepare well. Physically, the body is always ready for stress and weight loss, but 90% depends on the psychology of an overweight person.
Motivation for weight loss in the picture
Today, many people who lose weight draw a load of motivation precisely from the beautiful photos of slim girls who have toned shapes, clean skin and healthy looks. If there is not enough motivation, you should find a beautiful public with slim bodies on social networks, or look at a certain person who has also had problems with being overweight in the past. It is the results of others that are most motivating and make you pay more attention to your appearance.